Tuesday, April 8, 2008


I probably am only going on one vacation this year, just like every year on the 4th of July its off to the Oregon Coast! Quite possibly one of the most beautiful places in the world. I am lucky enough to have sorta grown up there at my grandparents beach house. It is so beautiful and I am going again this year, if anyone wants to join I would love your company! 4th of July on the beach, nothing compares!!!Isnt it BEAUTIFUL??

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

i would like to roast you. YOU JUST WENT ON A FREAKIN VACATION! so only one vacation this year? i think not. but i love you. thanks for making me jel since i can't go!! :(

Cameron said...

uh...what day is my birthday? thats right the 3rd of july...





..........................????

use your brain. do you realize how much fun my birthday will be? im getting huge blow up toys in the backyard and a soft serve ice cream machine. damnit. stay here..
and bring sam too

Cameron said...

you should just take me along, that'll be a nice birthday present?

Tanner Winnie said...

I love the Oregon coast! So beautiful!! I went with the fam like 6 years ago and we drove all the way down the coast of Oregon. So fun! I wanna go!

Cameron said...

ps taylor bought those vans yesterday