Friday, September 19, 2008

:CREATIVE:

A place i'd like to visit:




My favorite place:




Past Pet:
Pongo and Perdy



My age: (almost)




My last name:




My bad habit:




The town I was born in:




My favorite color:




My favorite animal:




My favorite food:




My favorite object:




My first name:




My past lover:




The town I currently reside:




What I am doing now:




My first job:




Middle name:








Very creative post: I tag Sar, Syb, Mckall, Sister, Momma, Megan, Court, Al, & Cam!!

3 comments:

Cameron said...

That was sweet. How can i top that creativity? Cassidy. I dont think there is a rapper named "cameron" but i shall become the first. also... real quick..

What are you wearing?

haha

Anonymous said...

sweet!!!!!!!!!! gosh your so creative... i hate you... haha jk no i dont I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!

sophie said...

oh i like this! i shall do it too!