So.. this post is a mush of a lot of different things going on in the wonderful world of Cassidy right now!
My adorable aunt Janna brought me these to die for flowers and amazing cupcakes for my birthday!
Then, later on in the day my adorable "significant other" took me to dinner at Cafe Trio, then to ice cream at Cold Stone....
Then, little to my knowledge my AMAZING friends had a surprise party in the works!!
I love you all... thank you for always being so amazing! I truly have the BEST friends EVER!
On Wednesday, I ventured to Id-a-HO to visit my family!


BFF's!

Then, later on in the day my adorable "significant other" took me to dinner at Cafe Trio, then to ice cream at Cold Stone....
Then, little to my knowledge my AMAZING friends had a surprise party in the works!!
I love you all... thank you for always being so amazing! I truly have the BEST friends EVER!
On Wednesday, I ventured to Id-a-HO to visit my family!

BFF's!

5 comments:
I feel like a part of me was in all of those pictures.. but physically the pictures didnt show me..
stay classy cassidy text me if you get this via text it'll be cool
AWWWW.. IM GLAD YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! WELL NOW THAT IM ACTUALLY IN UTAH TO VISIT I CANT EVEN SEE MY BEST FRIEND IM STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT!
I can't wait for the entire blog dedicated to our marriage and friendship
You rule all. By the way... You HAVE been on the "People I like" list. I was confused when you said that so I went to my page and I just edited the colors and stuff last night and had the text white so you couldn't see the names! I would NEVER leave you off that list!
Hey Cass. Trev's a hottie. Your Mom says he's a great guy. lol -Aunt Sheri
Post a Comment