Thursday, December 11, 2008

RARR!!!

Here's the stitch
I never post because:
* I do not have a computer of my own
* The computer at work doesn't show any pictures
* My uncle is always on the house computer
...So I am sorry to all those who complain.
my blog is lame and still has a fall background, but there is nothing i can do about it!
I need to either go to school so maybe Larry will buy me one or I need to magically(speaking of magic.. I work with a magician so I have magic tricks in my purse. Just ask I will show you. I can make a cigarette disapper) come up with a large some of money so I can purchase one, really it is starting to rub me the wrong way!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
I bought a mini Christmas tree for my room last night. Mom, I just had to! I needed some Christmas cheer in my room. It is bringing me an unexplainable amount of joy, I was literally giggling and smiling to myself last night as I was decorating it. It is about 2 feet tall, Silver/Metallic. I bought mini assorted color balls in like hot pink, turquoise, orange, royal blue, purple, green, lime green and red & hot pink and yellow ribbon that I tied and the top and are streaming down. & to top it all off I found a glittery silver star to top it. Honestly so adorable. Please come see it, I will give you peppermint hot coco!!
I hope life is treating you well as it is me.
I am in love, life is fabulous and it seems I cannot have a bad day even if I want to!!
I will try and post some pictures asap!
Smile! life is wonderful & the chruch is true!
....over and out!

10 comments:

Sayre said...

Hi Cassidy

Julie Ann said...

I was so excited to see a post on your blog. I'm also very happy you bought a tree to bring cheer and joy to your holiday. Please, please try to take a picture of your tree and put it on your blog. I love you and am so happy you are happy!!! See you very, very soon!!!

McKall said...

Yay!!! I love when you post, I was so excited! So i'm bummed you totally bailed on me last night, but since you bought and decorated a tree, that makes everything all better. Love you much!

sophie said...

yea i have missed your post. well actually i just miss you. can i see you more than just 30 minutes? we need to sit and talk about life and catch up ok? um love you. glad life is so fantabulous for you!!!

Sarah Jane said...

Ha this Toni Braxton mood music is exactly what I need!!! Ha and you did not tell me your tree was silver. Yes please put a picture of it on here okay.

Lauren Alexis said...

I want to see your tree and have peppermint hot coco STAT!

G-ma K said...

Cass, I'm feeling just what you're saying about the joy of putting up a cute tree. Just makes your heart zing and and slaps a silly grin on your face. -- Or is it love that does that? At any rate I'm feeling your joy!

Sayre said...

my birthday is the 18th.... tommorow!

Sayre said...

Can you take a picture of the tree?

Sayre said...

Thanks Cassidy