Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I dedicate this to Dana & Ward

So I know the only people that check my blog every day for a new post is the Howes family, so this is for you guys! Love you, Miss you!! I wish I had something exciting to blog about, but I don't so I figured I would just post some pictures of whats been going on lately.
How adorable is this gum ball... better yet, how adorable is she? I love my sister more than anything!

I also love BIG JUDS.. we went while we were up in Idaho.
How cute are all my boys? I love them all!!
I guess I am okay with this arrangement... Its a good thing I like them both. They make a GREAT couple and they are so happy and pretty! Much love muchacos!I can honestly say that these 3 boys are my life.. I spend every moment with them. They make me feel so loved! I am so lucky to have such handsome men in my life!!

Forget my face in this picture... but I feel like someday Trev and I will have a cute family like this..?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...thats a cute picture.(the last one...How have you been miss Cassidy Elizabeth?

Sarah Jane said...

1. I like that picture.
2. Blog for ME! I check it more probably.
3. You best be calling me to update me on that interview ASAP

Jaime Perry said...

To copy Miss Ryther:
1. I also check your blog on the frequent.
2. I'd like the picture better if trev was out and i was in.
3. You're right. You and i will have a beautiful family some day...

Cameron said...

and everyone failed to mention in their comments just how cute sam and I are. Thanks cassidy for putting the picture up though you are an angel hovering above my head at all times

Sammie Noellie said...

i love you

Sammie Noellie said...

cameron. we are beyond cute thank you very much.

Sammie Noellie said...

this is cole and i am pretty much very upset at you for forgetting about me and the other brothers in that rudely stated comment "these three boys are my life" about trev, chan and blake. its not our fault that we live in idaho and suffer. we dont need you rubbing it in.