Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wedding!

So it's about time I finally blog about our wedding! It was absolutely PERFECT! It all came together just as I had dreamed and I loved every minute of it! Here are some pictures to feast your googly eyes on!
Some of the details!

My Beautiful Bridesmaids, but two are missing! :( Where are you Courtney Brooke & Sarah Jane?My sweet flowergirls!

Ahhh, I just love them!!

5 comments:

Samantha Polson said...

I'm sad that I didn't get to come to your Idaho Falls reception. You were a beautiful bride. Your dress is so YOU! I love the yellow! Congrats again...marriage is awesome!!

jessandbryce said...

Wow. I think you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.

The Adamsons said...

SO FUN!! I loved it, you did a great job! I miss you, play date stat!!

Heidi said...

These are darling pictures. I would love a CD of the wedding pictures. Is that possible? Love to you & Trevor!

Anonymous said...

i love how im on the bridesmaid pic two times :) lol :) cute cute pics