Monday, November 15, 2010

Funny

If any of you know my siblings, you will already know that they are the funniest. For example Sam's Facebook status' are always a treat. My favorite "just bust stretching out my stomach for thanksgiving. Get ready turkey you're about to meet your match." But my personal favorite of the day was a text conversation I had with Brady.
Me: "Boo Bear, you kissin' fool"

B: "Haha yep that's me"

Me: "Ha ha, how was it?"

B: "freakin awesome"

Me: "Haha! Tell me about it. Was it just a little peck?"

B: "Well ya, sort of. It was pretty short."

Me: "Did it happen at school ?"

B: "No, well she wasn't talking to me and she was kind of mad at me so I went over to her house and talked to her and just laid one on her."


Ha ha! He is 14! I honestly couldn't believe he said that. Trev and I got a pretty good chuckle out of it. He definitely takes after his father and older brother. I am not ready for them to grow up and kiss girls, but what do ya do? At least my brothers both have adorable girlfriends. Love you Boo Bear.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

bahahaha! oh my i love him. that is rad.

Daniel & Sarah said...

haha thats a funny story! my mom told me that libby came home one night was was so happy and excited she was all like i got my first kiss. and rubbing it in my mom s face i think my mom was just in shock haha yeah she is only 13. crazy kids

Cameron said...

I still dont understand how people so young can be THAT cool. your brothers are the coolest. bingo.

Just a Coach at Heart said...

Who is that Brady kid he is a STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha this is Brady