Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Venting

 Warning! I am about to be really rude. 

I have had some pointless things on my mind lately and I really just want to vent. Sam is going to laugh at me, but mostly what I have to say involves celebrities and not even anyone that I really know.

First, I hate Tyra Banks. Don't anyone try to convince me to like her. She is NO Oprah, her fashion sense sucks, she is not an author and she is OLD. Yes, we know you were a hot Vicki's model when you were 20, but now you are old and lame. Retire.

Second, I don't get Glee. I am not a Glee hater but I will NEVER understand the Lea Michele fascination. She has the largest BEAK I have ever seen. Woof. Double woof!


Third, guilty as charged. I love the Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad. But for the LOVE!!! Why would they bring back the two most annoying females to ever grace the TV screen EVERRRR!!! Honestly, Vienna and Melissa make me want to poke my eye balls out with shards of glass. Oh my lanta! I am getting annoyed just thinking about them. But Graham is hot and if I wasn't married I would track his cute butt down and....




Fourth, a little off topic. I love Pinterest. We all do. But, I am really OVER people who re-pin EVERYTHING someone else, or myself pins. One or two re-pins is fine all 300.. not okay!

Fifth, on the topic of Pinterest. I am really tired of ruffles, felt flower headbands and cake pops. We need new ideas people!

I think that is all I have for today. I feel much better. 

Cassidy 

8 comments:

Sammie Noellie said...

Me and Mom are cracking up at this. Only you could get away with this post. I love when you vent about people that you hate. It is a highlight in my dull life. haha You're the best.

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

hahaha oh my gosh. I really think we are the same person on this post. The DIY ruffles on every single thing everywhere?? I almost made a FB status scolding people about that last week. So, thank you. PS-tyra, large beak girl and psycho annoying reality TV chicks need to go. :)

Mike and Whitney said...

HAHA Cass I LOVE this!! And....you hate it....but I am definitely guilty of repinning, yes probably 300 :) I am THE MOST uncreative person in this world so I have to steal all the cute ideas for everyone else. Could not agree with you more about everything else in your post though. Did you see what Tyra Banks wore to the Teen Choice Awards! I seriously died!!

BRETTnMEGAN said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaah This is why I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

McKall said...

so funny cass! I hate when people repin so many of yours! flattering but ANNOYING! love you

jkd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D. S. said...

HAHAHAHA ... I love your post ... especially aboutTyra ...

Legally Brunette said...

love your sense of humor, this made me chuckle. It's nice to read a blog that isn't all about someone's kids for a damn change.
-Bridgett
http://legallybrunetterants.blogspot.com/