Wednesday, May 13, 2009

driving


I keep having this thought every day that I drive to work, the concept of driving serious blows me away. Have you ever really thought about it, I know it makes life SOOOO much easier, but whoever thought of it was CRAZY! Lets put people 16 years and older into big metal machines that weighs 4,000 + lbs then lets put wheels on them, then lets fill them will flammable liquid and make them so they can travel up to at least 80 mph. Well put glass surrounding the whole upper section excluding the roof so if something happens its bound to cut and kill the operator. We will then make it possible for all 6,908,957,370 people in the world to have at least one. We will make asphalt strips for these machines to travel on all together and the goal of the game is to get from point A to point B going 50 miles an hour while dodging all the other hunks of metal traveling at the same speed, and if you do manage to collide with this aluminum can on wheel the result will most like be disastrous considering the glass, gas, and sudden impact. Brownie points for you if you can manage to get from A to B with out coming in contact with another car. I know driving is a lot easier then I have made it seem, but imagine explaining the concept to someone who didn't know what it was. Really, it would be unfathomable.

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

dude! you are right. i think about this too. jill hit a car with martys truck yesterday. haha

McKall said...

so right! haha you kill me though and I can't go one more day without seeing you. Please decide to be my friend again. love you beyonce

Ty Carter said...

Congrats on your engagement!!!! You two look amazing together!

Cameron said...

hahahaha this is why we're brother and sister! we think alike!

Julie Ann said...

Love this post! It's classic Brian Regan. You should send it to him and give him permission to add his own twist and make it a part of his stand-up routine!!!