Friday, May 1, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Woodbury? WHAT?

Sarah suggested that my blog become (Cass & Trev's blog) and I think she is right.. so from here on out this is the soon to be happy family of Trevor Ross & Cassidy Elizabeth Woodbury's blog!

Yesterday was the best day! Amazing
Courtney Brooke took our engagement pictures downtown. It was so much fun. I am so excited to see how they turn out! Courtney really is so amazing and has such a nack for pretty. After that Trev wanted to take me to dinner to celebrate 8 months of loving each other and one last special night before he takes off to TX. So he took me to the Melting Pot! I have never been there before and can I just say I LOVE IT! It was sooooo yummy! Tonight we have Michael and Lauren Adamson's wedding dinner.. I have to remember to bring tissues. What an emotional week I am going to have!



I feel like we look alike in this picture??


mmm.. SMOOCH!
YING YANG.. SHABANG!
Trev didn't understand what to do! :)

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

aahaha the last caption is classic. yes please and thank you. when are those dang engagements going to be up i want to see!!!!

Unknown said...

I want to see them too!!! i will put some up as soon as i see them