Monday, November 16, 2009

life...lately

I think about blogging a lot.. but I never do it! I start many posts but never can get around to finishing them, they are all boring or pointless and even I get bored with them. Anyway... I thought maybe I would fill you in on what is going on with us! I feel like blogging is the only way I know what my friends are doing anymore, life is too busy and crazy to see anyone since we all decided to get married. In a nut shell.. I HATE it! Months pass before I see or hear from anyone besides Courtney (because I get her tweets every few hours and I love it) :) So I hope you all are swell. Maybe one day we can all get together and catch up and take a trip down memory lane?

As for us, life is great. Trev is working at a place called Handstands in Bluffdale. He works in the warehouse and takes care of all the orders and shipments. He seems to love it, he has made some friends and I am pretty sure he is in love with this kid named Jordan. He is all I ever hear about. Jordan's wife and I are convinced they are having an affair! :) On Mondays, and Wednesday's Trev have school at SLCC, trying to get through his generals. As for me, I am working in Layton (what a fun commute) as an Administrative Assistant for Modern Woodmen of America. I like it for the most part, I get a little bored and the commute kills me, but it pays the bills and I have full benefits so I can't complain! We are living in Sandy at Trev's grandparents house. They are serving a temple mission in Washington D.C. We are loving having a house to ourselves, we even have room for my family to stay when they come to visit. Because Trev has school and the gym after work everyday that leaves me plenty of "alone" time and for the most part I love it. It leaves me time to see some of my friends, cook yummy dinners, clean the house, visit family, shop (I love Tai Pan) and just have time to myself. Married life has been great to us thus far, everyday we learn something new about each other and I am constantly laughing. If someone would have asked me 5 years ago what I wanted my life to be like in 5 years it would have been exactly this. I feel so lucky and blessed.


On Friday, Jenny had her baby! His name is Carter Jenkins Camac, he weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces and he was 21 inches long and I LOVE HIM!! We went and saw him at the hospital and I fell in love. He is perfect, he has the cutest little face and he is precious! I am so happy for them and I cannot wait to babysit that little bundle of joy!
THANKSGIVING: Where is one of the last places in the world you would want to spend Thanksgiving? I'll tell you mine, Las Vegas. Guess where the Kiser Family decided we should spend Thanksgiving? LAS VEGAS! What the heck are you supposed to do in Vegas for Thanksgiving? Buffet.. yuck! No, I really am sort of excited. We are going because Brady's football team in playing in a tournament and Larry is a coach. It should be fun and I WILL NOT come home until I have ridden ALL the rides on top of the Stratosphere!
So, life on the home front is great for us, pretty boring but great! We hope life is great for all of you as well. Hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving! Happy Birthday to Lauren Alexis on the 25th and Melissa McArthur on the 26th! Love you both!
Xoxo,
T&C

6 comments:

Sarah said...

i miss you! and also, i am laughing out loud- larry is a couch baahahahahah!!!!! love you

McKall said...

So I guess maybe I'm not important enough to hang out with? Because I never see you!!! We need to start doing craft monday's or something because I miss my beyonce. I want my bestyyyy back

Matt and Melissa said...

Sounds like you two are doing great! I love being updated because I too feel like it's the only way to see what all my friends are up to. Miss ya and thanks for the birthday wishes! LOVE YA!

jessandbryce said...

cass I love you so much!!! help me get a lovely job at your place and we can carpool to work! haha j/k. but at least then we would get to chat everyday! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. i'm so happy you two are doing so well!

Blake and Allyse Boardman said...

Yay! Your blog is sooo cute!!! I need someone to give me a huge blogging lesson- mine is always such a loser!!! xoxo great to see you at the shower.. will I also see you at the wedding? That would be the BEST!

courtney brooke said...

glad you love my tweets cass baby. and i think you need to tweet more! but have so much fun in vegas, and tell brady good luck for me! and larry too. love you! and your fam!!