You're the big 2-3 today! I just want you to know how much I love you. You mean the world to me and I never thought I could love someone like I love you. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for taking care of me and making me the happiest girl in the world. Thank you for eating what I cook. Thank you for making me feel so special. Thank you for taking me to the temple. Thank you for being my everything. Thank you for loving me more than words can say. I LOVE YOU!

Here'e to the rest of FOREVER together.
Xoxo,
Cassidy Elizabeth
7 comments:
Hahahaha, I LOVE the pink trycicle....explain.
Ahhh...how fun! My husby just turned 23 too! Fun cake..(I saw it on facebook!)
i hope trev had a fun birthday! give him a birthday hug for me! and cass he is so lucky to have you in his life! you two are the cutest! love you!!
please tell me that he got that bike for his birthday!
ah happy birthday trev!!!
I am Cassidy's favorite friend
You guys are the cutest
Post a Comment