I got tagged by my "sister" Robyn to do this little ABC thing so... If you're bored (which you must be if you are blog stalking) then read it. If not your loss! ha!
B-Bed size: California King
C- Chore you hate: Hanging clothes in the closet
D- Dog's name: Satchel
E- Essential start your day item: Caffeine and a kiss goodbye.
F- Favorite color: I go through phases.. I am still on a yellow kick but definitely loving purple so much right now.
G- Gold or silver: Silver
H- Height: 5'3"
I- I am: So ready for the 3 day weekend
J- Job: Administrative Assistant
K- Kids: Trevor
L- Living arrangements: Grandparents bungalow
M- Mom's name: Julie
N- Nickname: Cass, Gloria, Cassadity, Sundance, Cassadilla.
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None, knock on wood!
P- Pet peeve: I have too many to name. I need to take a chill pill I think. Let's just say commuting an hour to and from work everyday really makes you hate EVERY Utah driver.
Q- Quote from a movie: "He was a Ruh-tard"
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 4. Samantha Noel, Cole Murdock, Brady Chapman, Quinn Lawrence.
T- Time you wake up: 6:45- 7 ish.
U- Unique thing about your car: Nothing, everyone drives a Mazda 3... even my husband. COOL!
V- Vegetable you hate:Brussel Sprouts, Mushrooms & Cauliflower.
W- Ways you run late: My husband.
X- Xrays you've had: Hand, teeth, back.
Y- Yummy food you make: Chicken Parmesan, BBQ Chicken Pizza, Fajita's!
Z- Zoo favorite: Hogle Zoo baby!
1 comment:
Kids: Trevor
HJAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment