LOVE DAY!! Here are some things about my LOVE and I.
1. Who is your man? Trevor Ross Woodbury
2. How long have you been together? a year and a half
3. How long did you date? 364 days
4. How old is your man? 23
5. Who eats more? Trevor by far! He is HUGE!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, it was so cute! ;)
7. Who is taller? Trev by a foot and an inch!
8. Who sings better? Trev, definitely.
9. Who is smarter? I feel like we equally dumb! haha jk
10. Whose temper is worse? I do, and I hate it. I blame the red hair!
11. Who does the laundry? We each do our own for now.. I am sure that will change sometime soon.
12. Who does the dishes? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!
14. Who pays the bills? We each take care of our own bills, but I am the worry wart.
15. Who is better at the computer? Good question.. I sit at the computer all day so maybe me?
16. Who mows the lawn? He does. That's a man's job.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do!
18. Who drives when you are together? Road trips: Me, Trev falls asleep way too easily.. anywhere else, we take turns!
19. Who pays when you go out? Cassidy
20. Who is more stubborn? We are both hot heads! Not good!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good at that..
22. Whose parents do you see most? His because they live closer, but we do see my family a lot.
23. What made you want to be with them? He was so sexy I couldn't contain myself.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out!
25. Who holds the remote? He does and he stands it up on the coffee table vertically and it drives me bonkers.. a remote is supposed to stand flat not stick in the air for all to see.
26. Who is more sensitive? I think we are both sensitive, but he is a a bigger softy!
27. Who has more friends? We share friends.
28. Who has more siblings? I do, the oldest of 5. He is the oldest of 3.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Unfortunately I do.. not sure how much I like that.
Happy Valentines Day!
3 comments:
love you guys happy valentines day!
mark drives when youre together? thats cool is he your chauffeur?
Red Head.
Post a Comment