
On Tuesday morning at 6:36 my phone started vibrating, I was dead asleep but of course that awful buzz woke me up. I stumbled out of bed to my phone and saw that "Brady" was calling.. I was hesitant to answer because I thought for sure it was an accident, maybe he rolled over on his phone or something. Then, I started thinking if he is calling me at 6:30 in the morning something has to be wrong. So, I answered to hear sweet little Brady Boo's raspy voice. "Hey, Cass" he said. "Hi, Boo.. What's up?" I replied. "I just had a really strong feeling I needed to call you. Are you okay? Is Trevor okay?" Before he could even get the whole sentence out he was bawling. So, of course that made me cry. I assured him everything was okay. We were safe and everything was good. He calmed down and I told him he had nothing to worry about. Then he said: Okay, I love you so much Cass". What 13 year old boy does that? I am blessed with the best siblings ever. As we all get older, the closer we have all become. I love having 4 best friends that will always be my best friends. I truly feel so blessed to have all of them. I cannot wait to go home this weekend and spend time with them probably playing football, scrabble, wresting, late night Gualberto's runs, etc..

I LOVE MY FAMILY!
1 comment:
When I was at Hooter's on Saturday, these two "little" boys came up to our table and were trying to flirt. Little did they know, the majority of girls there were 25+.
I almost got teary-eyed when they said they were there celebrating their friends 18th birthday. I kept thinking, if my little brother has ever been to Hooter's, I'll shoot him dead.
You are lucky to have such sweet little bros! And you're a good big sis!
Post a Comment