Friday, August 27, 2010

Anniversary Weekend!!

My hubby and I are off to Park City for the weekend for a little shopping, eating, playing and some r&r. Cannot believe it has already been a year! I am one lucky girl!Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll post about our getaway on Monday!

Xoxo,
Cass

4 comments:

The Adamsons said...

Fun! Happy Anniversary weekend you love birds! Hope you have a fabulous time!

Sean Carson and NIxon said...

I think you left something out...fun, shoppping,r&r...and....MASSAGES of course! haha. I love you both! I can remember your wedding day like it was yesterday, it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Have a fantastic time in Park City.

Samantha Polson said...

Happy Anniversary Cassidy and Trevor! Make it a memorable one...!

Julie Ann said...

I am so happy for you! You've had a great year with so many more to come. You are a beautiful couple and I know there are wonderful things in your future. Have a great getaway! Love you both! Happy, Happy Anniversary!