Holidayhoobliewhattie?
Wow! I cannot believe that a whole year has come and gone. What a year it has been. I thought about sparing all of you the mushy details, but then I thought this is my blog and you are choosing to read it. So if you don't want to hear my love story then feel free to quit reading whenever you'd like.
I think I can honestly say this passed year has been the best year of my life. No it hasn't been perfect, there has definitely been moments where I thought to myself "oh, boy can I do this?" The answer is YES! And here we are a year later and probably more in love and happier than we have ever been.
Marriage is such an adventure. It has it's good and bad days, but for the most part it is spectacular if you are married to the right person.
I married the right person and I am reassured that everyday when I wake up at 5:45 to a kiss on the cheek and a faint "I love you" in my ear as my hubby heads to the gym. I am reminded of that when I come home to flowers on the table and the newest released chick flick because my husband knows simple thought of kindness make me the happiest. I am reminded of that when I get multiple text a day reminding me that my husband loves me more than anyone in the world. I am reminded of that when I want to cry for no reason and there Trev is holding me as tight as he can whispering in my ear "it will all be okay". I am reminded of that when he puts up with my cleaning rampages, or my mood swings. I am reminded of that when Trev takes me to ice cream after dinner just because he knows I love chocolate ice cream so much.
I truly feel so blessed and lucky to have found such an amazing companion to share my life with through the eternities.
Thank you for making me the happiest, thank you for driving me crazy and letting me vent and still loving me, thank you for listening to me tell you all the reasons I want a baby then at the end let me change my mind and realize we are having too much fun right now and a baby will come in due time, thank you for letting me have my caffeine fix everyday, but most of all thank you for being you.
To celebrate being Mr. and Mrs. for a whole year we decided to take a little weekend vacation up in Park City. It was so great! We headed up on Saturday, we shopped a little until we could check into our hotel. We took a little cat nap then headed to Ruth's Chris for dinner. If you enjoy a nice steak like I do, you would love Ruth's Chris. My mouth is watering just writing this.
This is where we stayed,, right off of Main Street. Treasure Mountain Inn. It was perfect.
We ate breakfast at this cute little restaurant that was hooked onto the hotel.
We had such a nice relaxing little getaway. I hope we get to do it again soon. There nothing like a quiet weekend with your spouse, no phones, no interruptions just us! It was perfect!
When we got home we took our wedding cake out from the freezer and were a little sceptical because it really didn't look too great. It went from this...
To this....
Surprisingly enough once we took off the wall of fondant it was delicious! Oh and don't worry, we spent a good half hour reenacting this.
Yes I know we are total nerds! We had fun though.

Here is to 100 more years! Love you!!
Xoxo- C
8 comments:
Cass! A. What a great one year anniversary! B. I love the color of your walls! C. Lets get together? D. I miss you! K?
Happy Anniversary! I love all the pics...and I'm jealous that you got to go to Park City! Congrats...you guys are a beautiful couple!
yay!!!!!!!!i LOVE your real life love stories. post them all the time. so happy for you cass. so happy. you two deserve it!
Awwe thanks for NOT apsring the mushy details I totally teared up. You guys are adorable! And don't think I didn't notice the cute decorated room in the background of your cake re-enactment. I want to see the fullness of everything you've been busy decorating in your new place sooooOOn!
RUTHS CHRIS SO JEALOUS! it is fast sunday why did i choose to read this right now!?! yum. you are cute. cant wait for wednesday. bye
Ok, I will admit that I have a tear in my eye while reading your blog. It's for numerous reasons. 1. I couldn't be happier that you are happy. 2. Being happily married will be your greatest joy. 3. Enjoying time with your spouse is priceless. 4. You are my beautiful daughter and I love you so very much. I feel so lucky right now. Thanks for sharing. It was great to get all the details. P.S. I love Trev lots too!
P.S.S. The cake was delicious. Glad we all got a little taste!
ps. I wish i could have witnessed the cake reenactment bahahaha i love when you guyr reenact things.
Post a Comment