Are you ready for this? Like I could pick just ONE best friend.. so here are 16 of my very best friends!!
In no particular order..
Samantha Noel, best sister anyone will ever have. I truly and so blessed to have you as my best friend and sister. You are the prettier, funnier sister. I cannot wait to see where life will take you next. Xoxo
Stacey Michelle, greatest friend anyone will ever have, I mean that. She waited for me for an HOUR in the Kneaders parking lot, just to have dinner with me!
Lauen Alexis. We have been best friends/sisters since 9th grade. Prettiest little JCrew model you'll ever see.
Shan Shan Bo Ban, ya know how once in a blue moon you meet someone in a weird way and you instantly become inseparable? That is how it has been with Shan since I met her last year. She has been through a lot in her life, but she is amazing and such an example to me. Cannot wait for your little babe!
Sarah Sarah Jane, I think we have been through just about EVERYTHING together. She has always been there for me and she is a human IPod. Greatest dancer in Utah county.
Megan Janelle, even though we don't see each other much and aren't apart of each others every day lives, I love you and I am so grateful Pinnacle security let you train me so many years ago. I am so happy you are living your happily ever after.
Kendal Ann, (Kevin Bacon) Thank you for peeing your pants on me. I am so glad you married Brady and I am so glad we get to see each other so often and have so much fun together.
Jessica Anne, if you wanna know the most Christ like person I know (besides momma Kiser) it's this babe. She is amazing and has always been a spiritual giant in my life, such an example and a great friend.
Jaime Lynn. Zuster Perry. Crap, I just miss you. It's stupid that you can't visit people on missions. Jaime, you are such a wonderful person and Belgium is so lucky to have you. Hurry home wifey.
Courtney Brooke, creativity at it's finest. If you don't know Courtney I feel bad for your wedding. She is a crazy talented photographer. I envy her life, she is adorable, stylish, lives in Cali and has the cutest niece and nephew on the planet. It's time to come back to Utah.
Carson, this picture describes you to a T. You are the best mother to sweet little Nixon. Thank you for all you have done for Trev and I. You and Sean are the most giving people I know. I love you.
Brynn, Thank you to Handstands and our great husbands for introducing us. I am so grateful we have gotten to know each other over the past year and a half. I think you are the so great. Let's plan our cruise.
Smashly Smackos. Baby girl, I love you. I love your laugh, I love our great convo's we have and I love that our husbands are best friends. Please have a baby soon.
McKall Marie. Thank you to my dear Aunt Janna for introducing us. I always wanted a really tall, beautiful, model as a best friend. :) I am so happy for you and Ty. You are going to LOVE marriage. Beyonce & Coco forever.
Jill. Sister Daniels. We have been friends ever since it was cool to kick the four-square ball on the black top. Thanks for all the sleepovers on the tramp and the many nights of SYTYCD. I cannot wait for March, when I can hold you in my arms again.
Jocelyn Brooke, friends since birth. I am so happy that our mothers are best friends and have been since middle school. I love you and I miss you and I am sorry for being such a crappy phone caller.. Come visit me PLEASE!!

As you can see I have the most gorgeous best friends in the world, I consider myself very lucky!
Happy Thursday ya'll.
Xoxo- Cassidy Elizabeth















9 comments:
Cassidy Kiser Woodbury: The friend who is ALWAYS genuinely happy for everybody. The friend who you can call NO MATTER WHAT & she will be there for you. Giving, creative, talented, fun passionate! I love you Cass! We all do! Haha, I obviously need to tell you a little bit more about all my faults though! But thank you for your sweet tribute :) I loved reading them all & I especially loved talking to you last night!
AWW CASS... I STILL HAVE YET TO FIGURE OUT THE REASON BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY WE MET AND A REASON WHY WE CONNECTED LIKE WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS... LOVE YOU CASS DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WIHTOUTYOU
i love you, thank you for being you! you are the greatest and i need to see you either tonight or tomorrow night please!and you are welcome for peeing all over you it was just what broke the ice for us now nothing is ever weird.
I feel special to be mentioned on your blog. We have had a lot of good time, I don't think I'd be where I am today without. We need to do something asap. Love you.
awww....THANKS CASS! I just love you! We need to have a bachelor date and yummy food! Nixon misses you and I miss you more. When I am not overwhelmed by all the updating I need to do on our blog I'm totally going to do this challenge. You're such a great friend to us and we love you guys so much.
stop it. most kind person ever. You are the greatest. I am like giddy that I was numero UNO best friend! what up. I love you.
thanks for making me cry.... i love you
Wow! I now have tears streaming down my face. You really are the luckiest person I know. You not only have beautiful friends but wonderful friends. I'm so happy for you. All these beautiful ladies are lucky to have you as a friend. I love you so much! :)
Cass.. You are great. Friends since birth! thats us. you cant say that to too many people. I have known you for 22 years. AMAZING. its hard not living next to you but I knew if we did we would be together everyday. You always have the best advice. I LOVE YOU. I'll never forget out random middle of the night trip to Utah either. WOW. good times, and now we can laugh about it! hahaha
Post a Comment