I feel like this is really boring.. no one cares what I have eaten today. Anyway, I have been obsessed with Oranges lately. Like, obsessed. I ate 3 yesterday... Mmm they are soooo YUMMY, I'm gonna die! So, today I packed my lunch with one juicy, delicious, Navel Orange. Really when I eat Oranges, it puts a big smile on my face! Delicious!!
Hahaha! Have a GREAT Tuesday!
Xoxo- ME


3 comments:
Don't delete your BLOG! I love to hear what you're up to and such...even if you don't post a whole lot! You're so cute! I miss you...you should let me know when you come to IF next...we should get together and you can see my babies in person!
i love this! what an awesome smile ;) Don't delete your blog.. i love it. go you!
to be honest i love to hear about what people eat! does that make me a fatty? i always ask jacob if we have been apart for a few mealtimes, what did you eat? anyway that orange looks good even though i don't like oranges...
Post a Comment