Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. I have lived in Utah, Idaho, California & Oregon.
2. I was born with red hair, I still have red hair and yes it is real.
3. When I grow up I am going to be a wedding planner.
4. I am DEATHLY afraid of stryofoam. It makes me cringe, I literally freak when I hear it or see it. ahhh!!
5. I have never attended a day of college in my life.
6. I love red meat. I could eat a steak everyday of my life.
7. My most favorite dessert of all time is plain chocolate ice cream/custard. I don't want any mix-ins just plain ice cream.
8. I already have my kids names picked out.
9. I have been to 5 concerts in my life. All have been country artists.
10. I truly have the best friends and family anyone could ever ask for.
11. I sing at the top of my lungs in my car, when I am alone.
12. When I was little I used to pretend my name was Anna. I thought it was the most beautiful name.
13. I hate eating Eggs. I think they are disgusting.
14. I have been known to go to In N Out all alone on more than one occasion.
15. I hate shopping with people, I will do it but I hate it. I enjoy going by myself at my own pace with only my opinion to worry about.
3 comments:
Thats so funny about the shopping! I never would have guessed it, but really i'm usually the same way!
I have all my kids names picked our too. It drives Trev nuts :)
Ha I love this! I am the same way about shopping, much less stressful to just go alone.
Post a Comment