Thursday, February 17, 2011

So...

After I did this post I kept thinking of a millon other things I could have said so.. I decided to do a part II. Enjoy!

16. I have dated 2 Trevor's and 2 Travis'. I married one of the Trevor's
17. The majority of the people I kissed came from Idaho.. Who would have thought?
18. When I was in 7th grade I wore a 8.5 - 9 size shoe. I am now 22 and I wear a 6.5 or 7 size shoe. What in the WORLD?
19. I often use my phone to spell check anything and everything.
20. My mom drove me to school everyday my senior year and picked me up in the back where it wasn't as obvious.
21. I once had mostly blond hair, I looked like a hooker. No joke. Ask my mother.
22. When we lived off of Bengal Boulevard, I filled sandwich bags with mud and threw them at cars. I got in BIG trouble.
23. I utterly LOATHE one thing in the world. Starts with a D and ends in a entist.
24.I attended 4 Elementary schools. One in California 3 in Utah.
25. I lose sleep over a lot of things. Mostly new boots.
26. I really love sports, often times Trevor will come home and I will be watch ESPN or whatever basketball game is on. During football season I was always the first person to turn the TV on to check the scores. I blame Larry and 3 brothers.
27. One time I was driving my dad's Lexus really late at night, coming home from my friends house, after working on a paper. I got pulled over going 92 in a 40. Oopsie!
28. For some reason I know a lot about electronics and cell phones. It's weird.
29. I love Angry Birds, but I am a cheater. I YouTube how to beat the levels.
30. I get really emotional over stupid things like, the end of The Oprah Show.

I am sure I will think of more pointless things to tell the unknown abyss. I am trying really hard to keep up blogging close to everyday.

I have a GREAT weekend ahead of me. I cannot wait.

Cass

8 comments:

Sarah said...

you can just keep doing these posts forever if you want!

Sarah said...

ps. does the idaho kissing thing have to do with 1J EASY LAY? but with 8B? haha i think i am funny

Samantha Kiser said...

haha i know i say this a lot but youre the best sister i ever had. and.. I love you a million.

Matt and Melissa said...

So cute cass! The part about how your feet are not smaller is crazy, you are so lucky! ha ha. Miss ya!

Mike and Whitney said...

Cass my feet have shrunk too! Weird....

BRETTnMEGAN said...

HAHA I LOVE YOU CASS... KEEP UP THE BLOGGING I LOVE READING IT :)

BRETTnMEGAN said...

oH PS I WISH MY DANG FEET WOULD SHRING FROM A 8.5-9 to a 7 that would be a dream come true

Jocelyn Brook said...

YAY!!! i was really happy to see that you posted something! hahaha